1. Do I need experience to take the Beginner acting course?
Absolutely not, City Acting Fun has been prepared for total beginners.
2. And, if I have some experience, which drama course should I enroll for?
If you have some experience, you’re welcome to join Scene Work for Intermediates, Character Development or the Amateur Theatre courses. You may also be interested in our Meisner Technique Workshop and Directing Workshop.
3. Are auditions required for admission?
Absolutely not. Everyone is welcome.
4. What will I do during the class?
The description of the courses are available online. You’re welcome to ask for a detailed class structure by emailing email@example.com.
5. What do I need to wear? Should I bring anything to the class?
Comfortable clothes and flat shoes are the only things you need. You may also want to bring a bottle of water.
6. How many students will attend my course?
To encourage an intimate, friendly and fun atmosphere in which you can learn and grow, we keep the group between 8 and 16 students. The facilitator will give you a lot of individual feedback.
7. English is not my first language. Can I attend the class?
You’re absolutely welcome to join the Beginner Acting course, City Acting Voice & Communication and most of our one day workshops. We usually welcome several foreigners per group, some of them come especially to improve their English. For more advanced courses, please be aware that a good command of the language is necessary to benefit fully from the classes.
8. Am I old/young enough to attend the class?
You just have to be over 18 to attend the drama courses. We welcome all age groups in our acting classes.
9. Is the class accessible to disabled people?
Most of our drama classes are run in studios accessible to disabled people. Please get in touch and let us know about your specific requirements.
10. What is your refund policy?
You have a statutory right to cancel any distance contract within 14 days of the date of purchase as long as you have not yet accessed the relevant courses. For all information, please see our terms of service and don't hesitate to be in touch for any question you may have.